Wednesday 3 August 2011

Happy Birthday Kyriacos! Hope you enjoyed your night! (August 2nd)

Yesterday was a very hot day. My daughter Clarissa was excited because her boyfriend Max was arriving! Unfortunately my youngest Oscar was very ill, so i spent my day looking after him and making sure the house was tidy. Andreas, Harry, Max and Clarissa went to Kyriacos' birthday party at the Swedish Hotel in Kalives (Kiani Beach Resort.) Andreas and the kids seemed to have had a really good time, and said the service was good and the free champers was even better, shame i missed out haha! They said the entertainment was good too and they generally had a fab night and met a few old friends. I think the boys went for a secret drink after in the Palace too! What are they like!? Tonight I cooked my poorly boy a carbonara and watched a movie with my kids! I then went on the roof terrace with a cappuccino, enjoying the lovely views and the cool breeze, watching the people party in Chania.
Below is a picture of the Kiani Beach Resort! It is lovely, friendly and a great place to go in the day! I highly recommend it! Ps Kyriacos, hope you liked your prezzie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment